(National Harbor – April 13, 2017) The CTAM Board of Directors has elected Heather Baldino, senior vice president of brand distribution marketing, Turner, to serve a two-year term as Board chair. In addition, the Board elected the following officers to two-year terms:
- Rick Lang, SVP, Marketing and Sales, Comcast, and CTAM Vice Chair
- Jon Hargis, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, Charter Communications, and CTAM Secretary
- Jamia Bigelow, SVP, Distribution Marketing Fox Networks, and CTAM Treasurer
A veteran champion of CTAM, Baldino has played a central role in steering the organization's commitment to the industry for almost 15 years. In addition to her role on the CTAM Board of Directors, Heather contributes her expertise to CTAM's Advanced Products Council, TV Everywhere initiative and Content Provider Council. Most recently, Baldino advised on the strategic integration of CTAM and Association of Cable Communicators
, aligning the marketing and communications disciplines for increased member value and industry impact.
"Heather is a consummate leader, with the experience and insight needed to guide CTAM's success during this era of constant change and new opportunities," said Vicki Lins, president & CEO, CTAM, "Her keen understanding of the power of cooperation across member companies to deliver best-in-class consumer experiences makes her an ideal chair."
The Board also elected the following new members to two-year terms, reflecting CTAM's commitment to inclusion of communications professionals in the organization's governance:
- Dylan Jones, EVP, Chief Communications Officer, Scripps Networks
- Leigh Woisard, SVP, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Cox Communications
A complete list of the CTAM Board of Directors can be found here