(National Harbor, MD –September 5, 2013)—CTAM today announced the 2013 Rainmaker and TAMI Award recipients, who are being recognized for their exceptional service to the organization and the cable industry.
CTAM awards the Rainmaker to members who play an essential role in building the cable business through participation in member company initiatives. The 2013 recipients are:
- Phil Bellaria, Vice President Customer Retention & Loyalty Marketing, Comcast - for his leadership on a cross-company effort on best practices to retain customers.
- Paul Hockenbury, Executive Director, Research and Analysis, Comcast - for his multi-year leadership in developing impactful research to advance cable marketing.
- Beverly Gambell, VP Marketing Business Services, Suddenlink Communications – for her long-term commitment and guidance, influencing the success of Business Services Council programs.
- Mark Gathen, Sr. Director, Video Product Management, Cox Communications - for his multi-year leadership of advanced video programs for the Residential Products Council.
CTAM awards the TAMI to those who exhibit remarkable volunteer service and creativity in leading projects that benefit CTAM individual members. The 2013 recipients are:
- Kenetta Bailey, EVP Chief Marketing Officer, TV One - for her multi-year commitment to enhancing the educational value of the Mark Awards competition.
- Ed Gordon, Senior Director, Distribution & Audience Research, ESPN – for leading a cross-category understanding of changing customer and viewer use of television.
- Skip Harris, Harris Communications - for his successful support with CTAM’s executive education content development, including CTAM Wired, Unplugged and Think.
For media inquiries contact:
Manager, Media Relations
CTAM, the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing, is a non-profit professional association focused on driving business results through a mix of cooperative marketing, collaboration and education. On behalf of its 70 corporate members, the organization provides an executive education series, delivers a daily SmartBrief news digest, and leads the Residential Products and Business Services Councils. In addition, CTAM facilitates national cooperative marketing efforts, including the Cable Mover® and MoviesOnDemand® initiatives. The corporate website is www.ctam.com and CTAM can be found on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.