TAMI Recipients Show How Collaboration Leads to Success
2015 TAMI Award Winners Honored at CTAM Think
(September 14, 2015, National Harbor, MD)
CTAM announced the 2015 TAMI Award recipients
, who are chosen for their deep commitment to driving results and shaping the future success of the cable industry. These executives will be honored for their vision and determination at CTAM Think
, November 4, New York City.
The 2015 honorees are:
- Dan Baker, Sr. Director. Product Management, XFINITY at Comcast
- Julya Fridman, VP, Multiplatform & Distribution Analytics, A+E Networks
- Peter Grewar, Director of Sales, Armstrong
- Hub Entertainment Research, Company Honoree
- Steve Necessary, Vice President Video Product Development and Management, Cox Communications, Inc.
- Alexandra Sewell, Vice President of Mid-Market & Enterprise Marketing, Comcast Business
- Jimmy Dan Smith, Director of Marketing, Suddenlink Communication
- Brian Snortheim, Director of Alternative Channels & Alliances, Time Warner Cable Business
- Mary Trepp, Vice President, Analytics and Decision Sciences, Time Warner Cable
- Greg Weinstein, Vice President, Audience Development, Univision Communications Inc.
For media inquiries, contact:
CTAM, Media Relations
CTAM, the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing, is a non-profit, professional association with 80 corporate members, focused on driving business results through a mix of cooperative marketing, strategic collaboration, and education. The organization leads various national marketing initiatives, such as Cable Mover® and TV EverywhereSM, and enables the work of the Residential Products and Business Services Councils. In addition, CTAM delivers a highly-rated executive education series that includes its hallmark program, Cable Executive Management at Harvard Business School. The corporate website is www.ctam.com and CTAM news can be found on CTAM SmartBrief, LinkedIn and Twitter.