The Future of Television – exploring current and next generation advanced video services that member companies can leverage to enhance the consumer experience, impact business growth, and increase the value of the pay subscription model through products like TV Everywhere.
Consumer Research – collecting and conducting consumer research to gain insights about consumer behavior and preferences.
– establishing cable as a viable partner with enterprise and vertical market customers (health care, education, etc.) through business and product communications, customer insights, sales channel support, and lead generation via CableBusinessConnect.com
Cable Executive Management at Harvard Business School
100% of attendees would recommend this world class management development experience to colleagues.
Rated 9 out of 10 for quality, format and substance; attendees gain provocative insights and strategic thinking from outside the industry in a fast-paced, half-day agenda.
Curated webcasts share learning from industry events and provide report-outs from collaborative projects.
Intense learning through Master courses on how the industry does business, technology advances in plain speak, and recent developments that impact the future.
- Self-determined number of company executives appointed to participate on councils and/or access website resources and project output
- Scalability through participation within cross-member groups
- Full results from all consumer research studies commissioned for member projects
- Top Tech Tips for Marketers to demystify new technology
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org