Digital Supplier Information Guide
Broaden your exposure among CTAM member executives by
including your industry services and solutions
digital information guide
Connect with members through a table top display
and a brief four-minute presentation of a
breakthrough solution from your company at 2019 CTAM Think
March 14 (Philadelphia) |
November 6 (NYC)
Submit and present groundbreaking solutions from your company that directly
benefit the industry through in-person presentations and
1:1 Meeting Rooms
Gain access to private meeting rooms for 1:1
meetings with CTAM members at select CTAM
meetings and events.
Feature White Papers and
Reach CTAM membership with relevant, industry
case studies and white papers through various
resources made available at CTAM.com, social
platforms and other distribution methods.
The Future of Television – exploring current and next generation advanced video services that member companies can leverage to enhance the consumer experience, impact business growth, and increase the value of the pay subscription model through products like TV Everywhere.
Consumer Research – collecting and conducting consumer research to gain insights about consumer behavior and preferences.
– establishing cable as a viable partner with SMB, enterprise and vertical market customers (health care, education, etc.) through business and product communications, customer insights, sales channel support, and lead generation via CableBusinessConnect.com
Cable Executive Management at Harvard Business School
100% of attendees would recommend this world class management development experience to colleagues.
Rated 9 out of 10 for quality, format and substance; attendees gain provocative insights and strategic thinking from outside the industry in a fast-paced, half-day agenda.
Curated webcasts share learning from industry events and provide report-outs from collaborative projects.
Intense learning through Master courses on how the industry does business, technology advances in plain speak, and recent developments that impact the future.
- Self-determined number of company executives appointed to participate on councils and/or access website resources and project output
- Scalability through participation within cross-member groups
- Full results from all consumer research studies commissioned for member projects
- Top Tech Tips for Marketers to demystify new technology
Sponsorship versus CTAM Membership
Compare a one-time sponsorship investment or other
industry advertisement against the cascading benefits of a full year of CTAM
Interested in discussing these opportunities further or obtaining more
information? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.