HarrisX is a part of the Stagwell Group of companies, formed through the acquisition of Telecom Research Assets from Nielsen. Since the acquisition, HarrisX has augmented those assets with new technology based solutions and analytics, working with most of the major wireless carriers, OEMs, MSO, Technology and OTT players.
HarrisX’s products include:
- Mobile Insights Survey is the largest wireless tracker of consumer attitudes and behaviours of smartphone and wireless services consumers.
- Total Communications Survey explores the home ecosystem related to both devices and services, measuring consumer attitudes and behaviors across TV, Internet, landline, and streaming services;
- Billing Snapshots captures consumers’ spending habits with wireless carriers, combining actual pricing and usage information from carriers with survey data to understand usage, satisfaction, and switching intent.
Retail Effectiveness Solutions explores brand customer service touch-points across all channels.
- Telecom, Media, Tech Pulse (TMT Pulse) – a monthly omnibus survey
- Pre & Post Product Lunch Surveys (P3) – a subscription based program
Technology Solutions ¬range include passive measurement applications HarrisX Overnight Poll (HOP)