CTAM Advance: Cable 101 New Course Added!
October 12, 2017
1:30 – 4:30 p.m.
New York, NY
Registration Fee: $175 – exclusive to CTAM members
*Seating is limited.
Designed for all level executives who are new to the cable industry from entry to VP level specialists. Obtain a comprehensive overview of the inner workings of the cable industry in an interactive forum.
Topics covered include:
- Cable history - how cable evolved and the relevant lessons for today
- Key players - cable companies, programmers, and how they stack up versus the competition
- Business models - how money flows and the market dynamics disrupting the business
- Technology overview - must-know basics about cable, telco, satellite and IP delivery
- New products - emerging services and tactics that marketers employ today
- Marketing - trends, strategies and tactics that marketers employ today
- Competition - cable in the age of over-the-top (OTT) video
- Regulation - how cable is regulated and the hot issues today
- Team-building exercise - predicting cable’s future
Instructor: Craig Leddy
A 25-year veteran, a leading writer and
lecturer, founder of Interactive TV Works
*Guest speaker to come.
11 Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10001