Successful companies excel when consumers are positioned at the center of all business decision-making.
CTAM Think June 2017 Recap
- Choose to communicate in ways that can be heard by anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Make the message for Main Street and not just for Wall Street
- Address consumers’ wireless pain points to drive value back to the cable business in the form of improved quality, reduced churn, broadband-oriented growth
- Connected choices are pervasive, making the economics of the connectedness model completely different from those of the hub and spoke model
- A customer values your product more when s/he has the complementary product than when s/he has your product alone
- Digital success is not content and product, but customers and connections
Henry R. Byers Professor of Business Administration
Harvard Business School
Smashing myths in a messy, fragmented, complex media environment with an assertion that the connections companies foster are more important than the content they create.Meet Bharat Anand
Former Communications Executive for Google, Facebook, and SpaceX
Applying social innovation to bridge the corporate and consumer narrative by using technology to stay connected, and create value, in a global world.Meet Dex Torricke-Barton
Session supported by
President, Comcast Mobile
Doing mobile differently with simpler solutions for entertainment and internet, both in and out of home.Meet Greg Butz
|8:30 – 9:00 a.m.
|9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
||Dex Torricke-Barton, Former Communications
Executive for Google, Facebook, and SpaceX
|10:00 – 10:30 a.m.
||Greg Butz, President, Comcast Mobile
|10:30 – 10:35 a.m.
|10:35 – 11:00 a.m.
|11:00 – 11:10 a.m.
|11:10 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
||Keynote and Interactive Discussion with
Bharat Anand, Henry R. Byers Professor of
Business Administration, Harvard Business School
|12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
The CTAM Advanced Video Council and Insights + Analytics Council business meetings are co-located with CTAM Think.
SVP, Video Products
VP, Advertising & Marketing Intelligence
Director of Consumer Insights
Convene Cira Centre, formerly The Hub
2929 Arch Street #200
Philadelphia, PA – directly above 30th Street Station/Amtrak