- Consumers are in a state of hyper-adoption, walking in and out of new experiences, services and devices faster than ever before.
- Connected relationships are growing thanks to more connected devices, a data explosion these devices are creating, and category-disrupting innovation.
- Companies that can create emotional, frequent and convenient connections with consumers will build a new kind of power.
- It’s all about partnering promiscuously to create that connected consumer ecosystem with cable at the epicenter.
- It’s not just about providing a solution, but giving customers an experience and being there for them during their entire customer journey.
- Streaming is the future of pay-TV, creating an opportunity for cable to grow their share and expand their reach by providing an additional value/outlet to current subscribers.
- It’s easy to say what a person wants, but to take that to scale and create emotional resonance on a broader level is the challenge for cable. That’s where a collaborative input and effort is critical.
James McQuivey, Ph.D.
Vice President, Principal Analyst
VP Pay TV
EVP and Chief Product Officer
Resources And Use Cases
Advanced Video Guide - Learn About The Cutting Edge Technologies Shaping The Future Of Cable Television.