The CTAM Communication Strategies course is an intense learning experience developed and delivered in cooperation with the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University. The course is designed for mid-level professionals in the cable, entertainment and media sectors, who want to expand their knowledge and expertise.
This challenging two-day program is led by a variety of communications and marketing pros who understand what it takes to succeed in today’s fast-paced, connected world.
Topical areas may include:
- Aligning organizational and communications strategies
- Transparency with press and in social media
- Managing change, conflict, and crisis
- Creating stories that connect with audiences
- Integrating communications and marketing for greater impact
- Understanding how data and analytics inform communications
- Communicating with colleagues in an age of distraction
A detailed agenda and faculty list will be available here in early 2019.
Registration Fee: $1,995
For concierge registration service for groups or individuals, please contact Elizabeth at 301.485.8908. or firstname.lastname@example.org