Corporate members provide Collaboration to Advance Marketing (CTAM)
CTAM empowers members to drive business results by defining industry opportunities and aligning on action. Review this list to see if your company is already a corporate member.
- Participate in member-only councils and working groups: residential products and services; business products and sales channel; consumer and B2B research; retail/etail distribution
- Attend two-to-three in-person meetings for each area providing strategic information that impacts business decision making; includes working group sessions to address specific topics as well as the opportunity to network with customers and colleagues
- Receive insights on the latest technology advancements from inside and outside of the cable industry
Education & Networking
- New: A tiered number of individual CTAM Memberships - providing access to: member-only CTAM Wired Webcasts, Mark Awards judging, Unplugged* regional events and online resources
- New: Customer research and white papers produced through CTAM with insights that strengthen decision making for the business
- New: How Cable Goes to Market courses educate newto- cable employees about the business drivers
- New: Educational day in NYC and How Cable Goes to Market courses targeted to mid-level executive members
- Top Tech Tips for Marketers demystify new technology
- Special recognition as corporate member in SmartBrief Association News and CTAM.com
- Opportunity to provide use cases and white papers on business trends and technology to industry stakeholders
- Access to two annual TV Critics Tours** showcasing programmers’ original content to TV writers
- Multi-faceted Cable Mover marketing campaign delivering customer leads to MSOs
Current member-driven initiatives include:
Advanced Cable Solutions Consortium (ACSC)
Unique forum that brings together MSOs, content providers and suppliers to address opportunities around residential products, such as Video On Demand usability, iTV and video distribution across multiple platforms.
Business Services Council
Focus on business services growth opportunities, such as go to market approaches for new products and influencing strategic decision making with customer insights and analysis; one of cable’s fastest growing segments.
If you supply products and services to the industry and need details on dues or to join/renew your membership, contact Angie Britt at 301.485.8901 or Angie@ctam.com.
If you are a content provider seeking information about membership, please contact Ken Leonardo at 301.485.8918 or Ken@ctam.com.
*May require separate nominal registration or entry fee.
**Requires incremental payment of shared costs of tour production and management, based on time on tour.