Driving Collective Impact
CTAM is tackling important industry initiatives by uniting leaders in media, entertainment and technology. Watch how CTAM and its members are moving the needle in anti-piracy, subscriber acquisition, content discovery and more in this short video and view the 2023 Business Priorities.
- Piracy and Password Sharing– Working together to address a +$50B industry challenge to protect programming content and consumers’ security risk
- Industry Positioning– Mitigating pay TV cord-cutting and amplifying Gigabit Internet benefits with consumer-facing digital influencer content
- Content Discovery– Strengthening brand exposure through earned media, paid media and enriched metadata practices
- Residential and Commercial Acquisition and Retention– Enabling customer growth through digital scale and lead generation performance
The Future of Television – exploring current and next generation advanced video services that member companies can leverage to enhance the consumer experience, impact business growth, and increase the value of the pay subscription model.
Consumer Research – collecting and conducting consumer research to gain insights about consumer behavior and preferences.
SmartMove® – capturing customers on the move with this large-scale series of programs that leverage industry reach and sophisticated marketing tools to keep household movers within the industry via SmartMove.us.
Business Services – establishing cable as a viable partner with SMB, enterprise and vertical market customers (health care, education, etc.) through business and product communications, customer insights, sales channel support, and lead generation via BusinessServicesConnect.com.
CTAM Executive Management at Harvard Business School
100% of attendees would recommend this world class management development experience to colleagues.
Rated 9 out of 10 for quality, format and substance; attendees gain provocative insights and strategic thinking from outside the industry in a fast-paced, half-day agenda.
Curated webcasts share learning from industry events and provide report-outs from collaborative projects.
Intense learning through Master courses on how the industry does business, technology advances in plain speak, and recent developments that impact the future.
A daily snapshot of important, industry-relevant news summaries from leading print and online publications. Complimentary subscription available here for all employees. For advertising inquiries, please contact Dena Malouf at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to member privileges for all staff
- Consumer research studies commissioned for member projects
- Top tech tips that demystify new technologies in plain speak
- Organic exposure and relationship building through cross-member participation
To learn more, please contact email@example.com.