About the Program
Cable Executive Management at Harvard Business School, sponsored by CTAM Educational Foundation, is a world class management development experience for high potential cable and media executives in an elite business school environment.
- 100% of attendees are willing to recommend this program.
- 97% report the program contributes significantly toward developing ideas and actions to take back to the office.
- June 14 – 19, 2020
- Cost: $9,900 for tuition, housing, meals, books and materials. And the right to say you went to Harvard.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- March 16 – Deadline for participant names from Corporate patrons
- March 23 – CTAM to notify waiting list of any available seats
- May 1 – Cancellation deadline
- May 11 – Tuition payment deadline
The curriculum is for all high-performing executives from across all disciplines in the cable and media industry, not just marketers.
Attendees will benefit from an intensive week with top Harvard Business School professors and selected industry luminaries focused on business strategy, marketing and management principles within a curriculum that’s built around detailed case study problems. It is a stimulating, demanding program that challenges minds, invigorates careers and will ready you for the next generation of challenges.
The co-chairs and their HBS colleagues produce a curriculum that is a world class management development experience for the high potential senior level executives in an elite business school environment.