Discover how service providers are taking advantage of Wi-Fi, and how content providers are experimenting with smartphones and other wireless platforms to engage consumers with their content.
CTAM Advance- Industry 301: The Wireless Transition is designed for executives with at least 1–2 years of cable experience, course topics include:
- The wireless imperative –why cable must make a wireless play
- Key technologies –hotspots, homespots, and other available technologies
- Service provider roadmaps –from in-home Wi-Fi to full mobile phone service
- Challenges and threats –technical issues, competition and spectrum grabs
- New capabilities –emerging technologies from CBRS and LoRA to Wi-Fi 6 and 5G
Contact us for more information on this course.