(National Harbor, MD – November 14) Today CTAM announced the 2017 Grand TAM recipient and TAMI Award recipients. CTAM’s highest honor, the Grand TAM is awarded in recognition of the time, talent and commitment made by an individual to ensure the future of the industry through exceptional leadership. TAMI recipients are selected for their leadership in projects benefiting member companies. The award recipients exemplify CTAM’s mission to drive collaborative marketing and communications initiatives so members can better serve the millions of people they engage every day.
2017 Grand TAM honoree:
- Peter Intermaggio, SVP Brand Marketing & Communications, Comcast
The 2017 TAMI honorees:
- Catherine Frymark, SVP, Corporate Communications, Discovery Communications, Inc.
- Michael Gnojewski, Sr. Director, Marketing, Viacom
- Beth Harrison, Director, Advanced Services, HSN
- Michael Locke, VP Retail Sales, Charter Communications
- Christy Martin, Content Discovery Analyst, NBCUniversal
- Ben Pyne, President, Global Distribution, Disney Media Networks
- Mary Roben, Director, Product Management Video Platform, Altice USA
- Mary Savery, Director of Marketing, Business Services, Cable ONE, Inc.
- Dalyn Wertz, Executive Director, Indirect Channel Management, Comcast Business
- ARRIS, Supplier Partner Company
“We’re proud to announce this year’s Grand TAM and TAMI Award recipients. The honorees embody CTAM’s mission to drive collective impact through collaborative marketing and communications initiatives, so our members can achieve greater success by working together,” said Vicki Lins, president & CEO, CTAM.
The honorees were recognized at the Advanced Video Council year end meeting November 14, in New York City.
For media inquiries, contact:
Director, Communications & Media Relations, CTAM
CTAM unites leaders in media, entertainment and technology to enrich consumers’ lives with exciting experiences, from what they watch to how they communicate, to the way they live and work. Member companies drive collaborative marketing and communications initiatives so they can achieve greater success by working together, and ultimately better serve the millions of people they engage every day. CTAM provides a proven framework that fuels knowledge sharing, innovation and inspiration — creating value by aligning members to solve challenges, adjust to industry dynamics, and adapt to new consumer behaviors.